9 oz Chinese-style noodles
2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp ginger, grated
1 1/2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
3 cups broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
1/2 cup carrots, julienned
1 cup Southeast Asian Sweet Chili Sauté & Dip, divided
- Prepare the noodles according to the package instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, in a wok or large skillet heat oil over med-high heat. Cook garlic and ginger for 30 seconds, stirring constantly until lightly golden. Add mushrooms, broccoli, red pepper and cook for 5 mins, stirring regularly.
- Add carrots and 1/2 cup Sweet Chili, stir until all coated.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining Sweet Chili with cooked noodles until coated well. Add noodle mixture to skillet. Cook for 1 to 2 mins. until mixed well.
- Divide into 2 bowls. Garnish with scallions and enjoy.
Contributed by: One Culture Foods