1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1″ cubes
3/4 cup Southeast Asian Sweet Chili Sauté & Dip, divided
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
1 medium red onion, cut into 1″ pieces
2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1″ cubes
- Soak four 12-inch wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Drain.
- Marinate the chicken in 1/4 cup Southeast Asian Sweet Chili Sauce and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high. On each skewer, alternately thread chicken, green pepper, red onion and pineapple. Brush skewers with 1/4 cup Sweet Chili.
- Place skewers on grill or in broiler. Cook skewers about 10 minutes, turning frequently, until cooked through.
- Serve with remaining 1/4 cup Sweet Chili
Contributed by: One Culture Foods